FILMED JUN 2013 • POSTED AUG 2013 • TEDGlobal 2013 TED presents Russell Foster who is a circadian neuroscientist: He studies the sleep cycles of the brain, and asks: What do we know about sleep? Not a lot, it turns out, for something we do with one-third of our lives. In this talk, Foster shares …
Tag Archive: Russell Foster
Permanent link to this article: http://www.ourprg.com/?p=10022
- University of Toronto: Design Fair | Neural Robotic Arm
- LSE Public Lectures and Events: Supremacy or Survival? The West in the Asian Century
- Radiolab: Hello
- Cambridge University: Monitoring Bárðarbunga and Holuhraun
- StarTalk: Season 5, Episode 33 | Cosmic Queries: General Astrophysics 101
- CNN: Jellyfish masters art of immortality
- BBC: Inside the Animal Mind | How powerful is a dog’s nose?
- Harvard University Potential Diabetes Breakthrough
- Artificial enzyme makes fuel out of water
- Oxford University: Fuel cells inspired by nature
- Curtin University: Breakthrough in Healing Deep Wounds
- Wall Street Journal: Experimental Ebola Drug Cures Monkeys
- A map with astronauts’ own pictures taken of the Earth
- Aspen Institute discussion: The Evolution of Thinking Machines
- Aspen Institute discussion: Global Trends That Will Affect us All: Are We Ready?
- History of the World: The great river civilizations 3000-1000 BCE
- Brian Rose: The Trojan War - Myth or Fact
- Vsause: How High Can We Build?
- Paul Cobb: Great Voyages: Ibn Battuta
- 50 Giant Wombat skeletons found in Australia
- Clark Erickson: Great Voyages: Thor Heyerdahl and Kon Tiki
- Peter Struck: Great Voyages: The Odyssey, Nostalgia, and the Lost Home
- Science Fiction Science Fact: Space in bytes
- Magnets can improve your memory
- SETI Chats: Are we ready to build a spaceship to explore nearby stars?