FILMED JUN 2013 • POSTED AUG 2013 • TEDGlobal 2013 TED presents Russell Foster who is a circadian neuroscientist: He studies the sleep cycles of the brain, and asks: What do we know about sleep? Not a lot, it turns out, for something we do with one-third of our lives. In this talk, Foster shares …
Tag Archive: Russell Foster
Permanent link to this article: http://www.ourprg.com/?p=10022
- Max Planck Institute: Countdown to Icarus
- ESA: E-ELT | Europe’s extreme new telescope
- Brian Rose: Rome The Eternal City
- Dr. Brian Spooner: Afghan Wars, Oriental Carpets, and Globilization
- Big Tent: Panel Discussion | Innovation in the next ten years
- NASA: Conversation on the Next Giant Leap
- NASA Celebrates Apollo 11 45th Anniversary
- TED-Ed: Lieven Scheire| How quantum mechanics explains global warming
- AMNH: Exosuit Training Prepares Scientist for Deep Ocean Dives
- A new very detailed map of Mars
- Earth from Space: Texcoco
- Nikolai Begg: A tool to fix one of the most dangerous moments in surgery
- Scientists replicate key evolutionary step
- Big Tent: Google Keynote presents internet founder Vint Cerf
- ESA: How big is Rosetta compared with the comet?
- History of the World: The preconditions in England and the impact of the industrial revolution
- Vsause: How High Can We Build?
- Viking town of Birka: Larger than previously thought
- History of the World: The great river civilizations 3000-1000 BCE
- Voyager space probes is leaving our solar system
- Paul Cobb: Great Voyages: Ibn Battuta
- AsapSCIENCE·: What If You Stopped Drinking Water?
- Science Fiction Science Fact: Space in bytes
- Steven Pinker in a Conversation with Noam Chomsky
- Archaeologists discover 1,500 year old 'battle claws'